‘Bigg Boss 7’: A mixed bag of laughter, little tiffs
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: The latest episode of ‘Bigg Boss 7’ was quite an uncanny one. The inmates, who were successful in winning the luxury budget after the army task headed by Kamya Punjabi as the general, were in for some brickbats.
Bigg Boss punished them for flouting the rules and hence the points given to them were withdrawn. This resulted in a tiff between Kamya and the rest for she believed that she was instrumental in winning 500 points but the contestants put her efforts in drain by flouting law.
Kamya and Andy had an argument over the points and the tiff subsequently dies down. But Pratyusha was quite annoyed with the way only one of the contestants was being favoured and crowned as the best for the execution of the regular duties. The TV actress had an argument with the rest but found little support.
Kamya named Sangram and Tanisha as her best workers and the two were treated to a spa treatment organised by Bigg Boss for their good work.
Bigg Boss also asked the inmates not to talk but sing and convey their messages to each other. The not so melodious but hilarious musical task brought smiles on the faces of the inmates and was good enough to tickle viewers’ funny bone.
Sofia was crowned as the winner in the contest and the episode ended on a peaceful friendly note.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG