‘Bigg Boss 7’: A mixed bag of laughter, little tiffs
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: The latest episode of ‘Bigg Boss 7’ was quite an uncanny one. The inmates, who were successful in winning the luxury budget after the army task headed by Kamya Punjabi as the general, were in for some brickbats.
Bigg Boss punished them for flouting the rules and hence the points given to them were withdrawn. This resulted in a tiff between Kamya and the rest for she believed that she was instrumental in winning 500 points but the contestants put her efforts in drain by flouting law.
Kamya and Andy had an argument over the points and the tiff subsequently dies down. But Pratyusha was quite annoyed with the way only one of the contestants was being favoured and crowned as the best for the execution of the regular duties. The TV actress had an argument with the rest but found little support.
Kamya named Sangram and Tanisha as her best workers and the two were treated to a spa treatment organised by Bigg Boss for their good work.
Bigg Boss also asked the inmates not to talk but sing and convey their messages to each other. The not so melodious but hilarious musical task brought smiles on the faces of the inmates and was good enough to tickle viewers’ funny bone.
Sofia was crowned as the winner in the contest and the episode ended on a peaceful friendly note.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra to go 'Live With Kelly' once again
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside