‘Bigg Boss 7’: Andy faints; friend Heaven tries to wake him up!
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Andy, who couldn’t complete Bigg Boss’s Big Box task, was unwell. As he entered the rest room area, he fainted. Heaven, the pet dog tried to wake him by pulling his hand and sensed that something went horribly wrong with Andy.
On seeing Andy in a state of unconsciousness, Bigg Boss asked Armaan to rush to Andy’s aid.
Kushal was the first one to reach out to Andy. Armaan, Tanishaa who were in the kitchen followed and so did Gauahar.
Armaan made Andy lie on his back and tried to comfort him. Gauahar asked Kushal to sprinkle some water on Andy’s face so that he could regain conscious.
Andy was asked to take rest by the doctor who was called in to treat Andy for his ill-health.
Even as the other inmates of the house were busy entertaining their guests- Sachiin Joshi and Sunny Leone- Kamya and Sangram were still inside their respective boxes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!
- Priyanka Chopra finds 'Dilwale', 'Bajirao Mastani' Box Office clash unfortunate