Bigg Boss 7: Apurva Agnihotri gets evicted
Mumbai: Apurva Agnihotri was eliminated from reality show `Bigg Boss- Saath 7` Saturday. The actor maintained cordial relationships with all the housemates but was seen to be good friends with TV actor Kushal Tandon.
Apurva entered the house along with his actress-wife Shilpa Agnihotri, who was evicted some time back. They were initially placed in different sections of the house but were later united.
Despite many volatile situations erupting recently in the house, he was seen to keep his calm. In fact, the `Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin` actor used to also try to calm the others down as well.
The highlights of his stay in the house include his mohawk haircut, which he got as a art of a task. The haircut sparked an am emotional outburst from his wife Shilpa.
The elimination came right after Kushal`s recent dismissal from the show.
For now, the `Bigg Boss Saath-7` house inmates include Gauhar Khan, Tanisha Mukherji, Armaan Kohli, Sangram Singh, Elli Avram, Pratyusha Banerjee, VJ Andy and Kamya Punjabi . The house has also witnessed the entry of many new inmates including Candy Brar, Ajaz Khan and Sofia Hayat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more
- Video alert! Divyanka Tripathi - Vivek Dahiya’s wedding teaser will inspire you to fall in love
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!