Bigg Boss 7: Apurva Agnihotri gets evicted
Mumbai: Apurva Agnihotri was eliminated from reality show `Bigg Boss- Saath 7` Saturday. The actor maintained cordial relationships with all the housemates but was seen to be good friends with TV actor Kushal Tandon.
Apurva entered the house along with his actress-wife Shilpa Agnihotri, who was evicted some time back. They were initially placed in different sections of the house but were later united.
Despite many volatile situations erupting recently in the house, he was seen to keep his calm. In fact, the `Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin` actor used to also try to calm the others down as well.
The highlights of his stay in the house include his mohawk haircut, which he got as a art of a task. The haircut sparked an am emotional outburst from his wife Shilpa.
The elimination came right after Kushal`s recent dismissal from the show.
For now, the `Bigg Boss Saath-7` house inmates include Gauhar Khan, Tanisha Mukherji, Armaan Kohli, Sangram Singh, Elli Avram, Pratyusha Banerjee, VJ Andy and Kamya Punjabi . The house has also witnessed the entry of many new inmates including Candy Brar, Ajaz Khan and Sofia Hayat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- Puja Banerjee, Kunal Verma call it quits – Here’s why
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint