‘Bigg Boss 7’: Armaan fights for Andy before Kushal's eviction
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: ‘Bigg Boss’ season 7 is getting spicier with time. The inmates of the house have indeed started showing their true colours as days are passing by.
Alleged ‘lovebirds’- Gauhar Khan and Kushal Tandon have made things difficult for the other inmates of the house. Kushal ended up fighting with everyone for Gauhar’s sake, thereby blowing things out of proportion.
Kushal lost his cool and was almost about to physically assault Andy after the latter passed remarks about Gauhar. Kushal took offense to Andy’s comments and thus began a heated argument. That is when Armaan Kohli came into the picture and stood by Andy, with whom he had an ugly spat long ago.
Armaan questioned everyone about their silence when Kushal made derogatory remarks about Tanishaa. He was of the opinion that people can’t be so hypocrite.
The argument continued until Kushal was asked to leave the ‘Bigg Boss’ house, but threatened Andy that he would certainly hit him. Armaan too challenged Kushal that he will not succeed in hitting Andy as long as he is in the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How travelling can SOOTH your soul!
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- Kangana Ranaut REVEALS her best scenes chopped off from 'Rangoon'!
- 'Rangoon' humble tribute to Netaji, INA: Vishal Bhardwaj