‘Bigg Boss 7’: Armaan hugs, kisses Tanishaa after returning to the house
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Armaan Kohli returned to the ‘Bigg Boss 7’ house a day after being taken into custody by the Lonavla Police for investigation in the Sofia Hayat physical assault case.
The actor was welcomed by Sangram and Andy and soon after he greeted them, he lifted Tanishaa in his arms and hugged her. The lady, who was impatiently waiting to see him back on board the show, kissed him and expressed how much she had missed him.
A while later, Armaan told Tanishaa that he was asked to hug her and warned by his family to not fight with her as long as he is there in the house. He told her that if he ends up fighting with her then he would be slapped on returning home.
He also kissed her on her forehead and said “I love you” to her. It was apparently his father who wanted him to do so.
His father was waiting all night to release his son from the Police custody.
Armaan, however added that he doesn’t wish to discuss the Sofia Hayat controversy any longer.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun
- 'Kapil effect' sways Shilpa Shetty on Comedy nights
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!