‘Bigg Boss 7’: Armaan Kohli’s mother sent a gift to her ‘daughter-in-law’ Tanishaa?
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: When Kushal Tandon re-entered the house, he had sweet presents for every member of the house.
Sure, gifts can make almost anyone feel good but what Kushal had for Armaan and Tanishaa was special.
Why, you may ask. Here is the word.
An entertainment website reveals that Armaan’s mother Nishi Kohli had sent a special message through Kushal. She had asked him to tell Tanishaa that she is very fond her because she is a very nice girl. The Mother also asked Kushal to give Tanishaa a warm hug and kiss on her behalf.
It seems like Tanishaa’s caring nature has melted Mrs Kohli’s heart and perhaps she has already started looking at the possibility of a union between ‘Tan-Man’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?