‘Bigg Boss 7’: Armaan’s eviction leaves Tanishaa depressed!
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: As the seventh edition of ‘Bigg Boss’ inches closer to its grand finale, excitement is bound to build in a manner viewers may not be able fathom.
Soon after Kushal Tandon’s surprising mid-week eviction, Armaan Kohli’s eviction, who re-entered the house of ‘Bigg Boss 7’ after being taken into police custody for investigation in the Sofia Hayat physical assault case, came as a rude shock to Tanishaa.
Kushal’s eviction had left his ladylove Gauahar deeply pained and with Armaan moving out of the house, Tanishaa will have to deal with the vacuum and find support in her trusted friend Andy.
When Salman Khan asked Armaan to pack his suitcase and come out of the house, Tanishaa hugged him and asked him to meet her once the show gets over this season. Armaan comforted Tanishaa and promised to meet her once her ‘Bigg Boss’ journey ends.
With Sangram, Ajaz, Gauahar, Andy and Tanishaa winning the tickets to the grand finale, it would be interesting to see who wins the contest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores