‘Bigg Boss 7’: Armaan’s eviction leaves Tanishaa depressed!
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: As the seventh edition of ‘Bigg Boss’ inches closer to its grand finale, excitement is bound to build in a manner viewers may not be able fathom.
Soon after Kushal Tandon’s surprising mid-week eviction, Armaan Kohli’s eviction, who re-entered the house of ‘Bigg Boss 7’ after being taken into police custody for investigation in the Sofia Hayat physical assault case, came as a rude shock to Tanishaa.
Kushal’s eviction had left his ladylove Gauahar deeply pained and with Armaan moving out of the house, Tanishaa will have to deal with the vacuum and find support in her trusted friend Andy.
When Salman Khan asked Armaan to pack his suitcase and come out of the house, Tanishaa hugged him and asked him to meet her once the show gets over this season. Armaan comforted Tanishaa and promised to meet her once her ‘Bigg Boss’ journey ends.
With Sangram, Ajaz, Gauahar, Andy and Tanishaa winning the tickets to the grand finale, it would be interesting to see who wins the contest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar