‘Bigg Boss 7’: Armaan’s girlfriend to enter the house?
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: This season of ‘Bigg Boss’ has been more about love stories, heartaches and love struck couples! Tanishaa and Armaan are believed to have a liking for each other while Gauahar and Kushal have admitted being special to each other.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, Armaan Kohli’s girlfriend Tanya Singh might enter the house as a contestant, thereby doubling the daily dose of drama.
Vivek Mishra, a nude yoga instructor, who had made an appearance on the show for a few days had spoken about Armaan’s estranged girlfriend. Vivek’s revelation had raised several eyebrows and had triggered problems between the actor and his alleged ladylove Tanishaa.
According to reports, the makers of the show are keen to rope in Tanya. If she is taken on board the popular show, it would be interesting to see Tanishaa’s reaction.
How will Armaan handle the situation? Only time will tell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt