'Bigg Boss 7': Candy Brar positive about Tanisha`s win
New Delhi: Former model Candy Brar’s stint at `Bigg Boss - Saath 7` is over, but she doesn’t think actress Tanisha Mukherjee will face the same fate anytime soon.
Apart from the `Neal `N Nikki` actress, Gauhar Khan, Kamya Punjabi, Pratyusha Banerjee, Aijaz Khan, VJ Andy, Armaan Kohli, Eli Avram, Sofia Hayat and Sangram Singh are vying for the title.
Candy interacted with all inmates, but is convinced that Tanisha has a great chance at winning.
"Tanisha is very calm and handles things well. She also stands firm on what she believes. I also like Armaan but he gets involved in fights. But I think Tanisha will win," Candy said.
`Bigg Boss` is her second reality show after adventure reality show `Roadies 2`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10' sets bring back 'Karan Arjun' memories!