'Bigg Boss 7': Candy Brar positive about Tanisha`s win
New Delhi: Former model Candy Brar’s stint at `Bigg Boss - Saath 7` is over, but she doesn’t think actress Tanisha Mukherjee will face the same fate anytime soon.
Apart from the `Neal `N Nikki` actress, Gauhar Khan, Kamya Punjabi, Pratyusha Banerjee, Aijaz Khan, VJ Andy, Armaan Kohli, Eli Avram, Sofia Hayat and Sangram Singh are vying for the title.
Candy interacted with all inmates, but is convinced that Tanisha has a great chance at winning.
"Tanisha is very calm and handles things well. She also stands firm on what she believes. I also like Armaan but he gets involved in fights. But I think Tanisha will win," Candy said.
`Bigg Boss` is her second reality show after adventure reality show `Roadies 2`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated
- The Voice India Kids: Nishtha Sharma wins trophy
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date