'Bigg Boss 7': Candy Brar positive about Tanisha`s win
New Delhi: Former model Candy Brar’s stint at `Bigg Boss - Saath 7` is over, but she doesn’t think actress Tanisha Mukherjee will face the same fate anytime soon.
Apart from the `Neal `N Nikki` actress, Gauhar Khan, Kamya Punjabi, Pratyusha Banerjee, Aijaz Khan, VJ Andy, Armaan Kohli, Eli Avram, Sofia Hayat and Sangram Singh are vying for the title.
Candy interacted with all inmates, but is convinced that Tanisha has a great chance at winning.
"Tanisha is very calm and handles things well. She also stands firm on what she believes. I also like Armaan but he gets involved in fights. But I think Tanisha will win," Candy said.
`Bigg Boss` is her second reality show after adventure reality show `Roadies 2`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 648—Destiny makes Abhi meet Pragya again!