'Bigg Boss 7': Candy Brar positive about Tanisha`s win
New Delhi: Former model Candy Brar’s stint at `Bigg Boss - Saath 7` is over, but she doesn’t think actress Tanisha Mukherjee will face the same fate anytime soon.
Apart from the `Neal `N Nikki` actress, Gauhar Khan, Kamya Punjabi, Pratyusha Banerjee, Aijaz Khan, VJ Andy, Armaan Kohli, Eli Avram, Sofia Hayat and Sangram Singh are vying for the title.
Candy interacted with all inmates, but is convinced that Tanisha has a great chance at winning.
"Tanisha is very calm and handles things well. She also stands firm on what she believes. I also like Armaan but he gets involved in fights. But I think Tanisha will win," Candy said.
`Bigg Boss` is her second reality show after adventure reality show `Roadies 2`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 628—Pragya decides to fight back
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’