‘Bigg Boss 7’: Contestants get their faces read by Janardan Baba
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The producers of ‘Bigg Boss 7’ are leaving no stone unturned in making the show spicier. The Bigg Boss house played host to Janardan Baba, a popular face reader, who said five contestants who could become the winner of the seventh edition of the show.
The Baba spent time with the constants and also made predictions about their future. While talking to Kamya Punjabi, the Baba said that she will be blessed with a baby boy soon. Kamya has had a rocky marital life and has a daughter from her estranged husband.
He also predicted that Elli Evram will be successful when she turns 34 and that she will settle down with a businessman. Kushal Punjabi was told by the Baba that he is a spoilt.
The others to get their faces read by the Baba were Andy, Pratyusha and Sangram.
A havan was also performed by the contestants following an order from the ‘Bigg Boss’ in the house to restore peace and sanctity.
So, will Baba’s predictions come true and will peace usher in the house of ‘Bigg Boss’? We will have to wait and watch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game