‘Bigg Boss 7’: Contestants get their faces read by Janardan Baba
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The producers of ‘Bigg Boss 7’ are leaving no stone unturned in making the show spicier. The Bigg Boss house played host to Janardan Baba, a popular face reader, who said five contestants who could become the winner of the seventh edition of the show.
The Baba spent time with the constants and also made predictions about their future. While talking to Kamya Punjabi, the Baba said that she will be blessed with a baby boy soon. Kamya has had a rocky marital life and has a daughter from her estranged husband.
He also predicted that Elli Evram will be successful when she turns 34 and that she will settle down with a businessman. Kushal Punjabi was told by the Baba that he is a spoilt.
The others to get their faces read by the Baba were Andy, Pratyusha and Sangram.
A havan was also performed by the contestants following an order from the ‘Bigg Boss’ in the house to restore peace and sanctity.
So, will Baba’s predictions come true and will peace usher in the house of ‘Bigg Boss’? We will have to wait and watch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out! Katrina Kaif's realistic take on friendships in Bollywood
- Naseeruddin Shah apologises for his remarks on Rajesh Khanna, daughter Twinkle thanks supporters
- Watch: When Anushka Sharma went gaga over 'susheel ladka' Ranveer Singh!
- Salman Khan acquitted in two black buck poaching cases: Today is a big day for us, tweets sister Arpita
- All is not well between Kareena Kapoor Khan and Deepika Padukone? – Know why
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 628—Pragya decides to fight back
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’