‘Bigg Boss 7’: Contestants get their faces read by Janardan Baba
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The producers of ‘Bigg Boss 7’ are leaving no stone unturned in making the show spicier. The Bigg Boss house played host to Janardan Baba, a popular face reader, who said five contestants who could become the winner of the seventh edition of the show.
The Baba spent time with the constants and also made predictions about their future. While talking to Kamya Punjabi, the Baba said that she will be blessed with a baby boy soon. Kamya has had a rocky marital life and has a daughter from her estranged husband.
He also predicted that Elli Evram will be successful when she turns 34 and that she will settle down with a businessman. Kushal Punjabi was told by the Baba that he is a spoilt.
The others to get their faces read by the Baba were Andy, Pratyusha and Sangram.
A havan was also performed by the contestants following an order from the ‘Bigg Boss’ in the house to restore peace and sanctity.
So, will Baba’s predictions come true and will peace usher in the house of ‘Bigg Boss’? We will have to wait and watch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kajol on board Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3?
- Deepika Padukone to present award at MTV Europe Music Awards
- Kahaani 2 new poster: Vidya Balan is a 'wanted' mother this time!
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated
- The Voice India Kids: Nishtha Sharma wins trophy