‘Bigg Boss 7’: Controversial celebs who may participate
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ is back with its seventh edition in India. Hosted by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, the popular show is all set to feature some controversial faces yet again.
The show which is famous for having controversy’s favourite children may see Indian seamer Sreesanth in this season. The sportsman had made headlines for allegedly being involved in spot-fixing while playing for Indian Premier League franchise Rajasthan Royals.
Bhojpuri film and TV actress Rashmi Desai, along with her actor husband Nandish Sandhu, are also expected to be on the show. Not too long ago, news of a rift between Rashmi and her better-half was doing the rounds. And perhaps the makers of the show are trying to cash-in on their alleged fight.
Even actors Apoorva Agnihotri and his wife Shilpa may participate in the show. The couple was held by the police at a rave party and Apoorva had reportedly tested positive for drugs.
And if the rumour mills are anything to go by then motormouth Dolly Bindra, who had participated in ‘Bigg Boss 4’, might enter the house.
Apart from Dolly, Rakhi Sawant and Imam Siddiqui too may make an appearance again.
So who all are you looking forward to seeing inside the ‘Bigg Boss’ house?
Let us know.
Pic courtesy: DNA
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9 Day 2: Inmates overcome their phobia in luxury budget task!
- Want to connect with Hindi audience with 'Bigg Boss': Rochelle Rao
- 'Bigg Boss Double Trouble' contestant Mandana Karimi's old video goes viral
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle worried about boyfriend Keith’s 'friendship' with Mandana