‘Bigg Boss 7’: Former housemate calls Kushal Tandon`s elimination `unfair`
Zee Media Bureau/ Harpreet Kaur
New Delhi: ‘Big Boss’ house is where one should ‘expect the unexpected’, as the reality show surprised one and all once again, by Kushal Tandon’s mid-week eviction from the show.
This elimination has got surrounded by a lot of controversies mainly because Kushal was one such contestant, who had received maximum number of votes last week. Kushal’s eviction came as a shocker not only to the other fellow inmates and his fans, but, also to Rahul Mahajan, who is a former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant.
According to a daily, the latter even hinted on the social networking site that the model turned actor’s eviction seemed to be unfair. Mahajan’s tweet got 970 retweets and 232 favourites.
"Friends if you think @KushalT2803 's midweek elimination was unfair then plz RT now #BB7," he tweeted.
In the earlier episode, show’s host Salman Khan had shown displeasure on the fact that Kushal’s father was campaigning using a telephone subscription service for sending lakhs of votes to his son. Salman Khan had also made a personal appeal to the audience for voting in favour of other contestants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'