‘Bigg Boss 7’: Gauahar Khan made to eat chilli cake in 75 seconds by nasty housemates
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: On day 72, the Hukumat comprising Tanishaa, Andy, Sangram and Ajaz made the Virodhi team do nasty tasks.
While the members of Virodhi team - Gauahar, Kamya, Kushal and Armaan were sitting in the garden area of the house – the Hukumat team members announced a task that required Gauhar to eat half a kilogram of cake smeared with chilli sauce in 60 seconds. Shocked at the tight deadline for completing the task, Gauahar and her team mates straight forwardly told the Hukumat team that the 60 second deadline is unreasonable.
As a result, the Hukumat team increased the time limit to 75 seconds. Left with no choice, Gauahar reluctantly agreed to do the task. As the task began, it was quite evident that Gauahar was having trouble gobbling down the cake but she sportingly did it. Kushal, who was by Gauahar’s side through the task, kept urging her to water down the cake to make the task easier.
Going by the kind of task given by the current Hukumat team, we feel that it was rather inhumane on their part. Won’t you agree?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers