Bigg Boss 7: Gauhar Khan says she doesn’t love Kushal Tandon
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: After the exit of television actor Kushal Tandon and Gauhar Khan, the episode of ‘Bigg Boss’ aired on Thursday night saw Gauhar come back. Reports say that she is back on intervention from her family. Gauhar Khan’s mother and sister flew down to convince the actress to come back to the show.
Even after repeated claims that she would return only once Kushal was allowed back, halfway through the episode she was seen entering the house in a beautiful white and pink Salwar Kurta.
Gauhar said that she was back because she believed in ‘Bigg Boss’. On questions from Ajaz Khan, she said “Who said there is anything between us(Gauhar and Kushal)?” She also said that she thinks that the audience would want Kushal back and public demand will make that a reality.
Whether the apparent brew of love potion is working between the two or not, is still to see? It seems at least one of them is now back to add more spice to the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Berlin International Film Festival: Amar Kaushik’s ‘Aaba’ wins international jury award
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale
- Shah Rukh Khan invited to star guest on season two of 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency'
- Roadies: Karan Kundrra loses his cool, slaps a contestant