‘Bigg Boss 7’: Here is why Gauhar Khan came back to the show
Zee Media Bureau/Harpreet Kaur
New Delhi: Everyone was taken by surprise, when ‘Bigg Boss 7’ contestant Gauahar Khan, who left the show along with alleged beau Kushal Tandon in a huff, made a quiet comeback to the house. Recalling the way a fuming Gauahar packed her bags and left the show butcame back with a smile on her face the other day, it was difficult to fathom what made her changed her mind.
According to a tabloid, the model turned actress’ decision to make a comeback to the reality show was ‘forced’. It is so, as according to the contract, if a contestant quits the show willingly, he/she has to pay Rs 50 lakh compensation to the channel.
“In fact, when Gauahar was packing her bags, Apurva Agnihotri was seen trying to remind her about the penalty-for-exit clause in the contract but she yelled, ‘I don’t care’. However, when the cold truth hit her, the actress decided to go back rather than shell out the money,” a source said.
If one can recall it was not only Kushal’s ‘good friend’ Gauahar – who was ready to quit, but even Pratyusha Banerjee and Kamya Punjabi were all ready to move out of the house. But when the producers made it clear that leaving the show midway will cause them to pay the hefty amount, they backed out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing