‘Bigg Boss 7’ house turns love nest for Tanisha, Armaan?
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ has always provided ample fodder for the voyeur. And season 7, hosted by Salman Khan is no different at all.
The controversial show has often acted as a catalyst in sparking off romance between its inmates- Akashdeep Saigal and Pooja Bedi, Veena Malik and Ashmit Patel, and many others have been struck by the cupid while on board the house!
And this season may see something blossoming between Tanisha and a much older Armaan Kohli. Younger sister of actress Kajol, Tanisha has been bonding with Armaan, who played lead roles in a few films.
Tanisha’s family was apparently not happy with her decision to participate in the show but had to give in to her wishes.
Even Gauhar Khan and Kushal seem to be sharing great chemistry.
So what is in store for these inmates of this house? We will have to wait and watch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's new show to 'celebrate' goodness in life
- Hema Malini, Khayyam pay tribute to Ravindra Jain
- Depression not limited to glamour and filmdom alone: Deepika
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!