Bigg Boss 7: Inmates shop for Diwali!
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: In a Diwali surprise for the house mates at the popular television reality show, ‘Bigg Boss’, a special sale was organised.
Sweetmeats, clothes, jewellery and other festive food were available to the people living in the house for a specific amount of time. The money used was from the luxury budget task ‘Ignore the obvious’. Joining the shopping extravaganza were ex inmates Rajev Paul, Delnaz Iraani and Vrajesh Hirjee who were there as stall operators.
The decor of the lawn was very refreshing following the tiffs and fights that have been going on the past weeks. The stall space was lined with beautiful lanterns and lit across bringing in the Diwali spirit.
It must have been a nostalgic moment for the trio to be in the ‘Bigg Boss’ house. The actors having faced the trials and tribulations in the house last season, the empathy in the actors was high as they showered heavy discounts on all of the members.
So, it seems that Diwali will be a happy time for the ‘Bigg Boss’ house. All we need to do now is wait and see what dhamaka they have in store for us on Sunday!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'