‘Bigg Boss 7’: Is Tanishaa playing the game of romance with Armaan?
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: As the talk about Tanishaa and Armaan sharing intimate moments in the house are getting intense with every passing day, there is something that is keeping us from believing their fondness for each other.
On Day 67 of the show, VJ Andy began the game by advising Tanishaa to keep away from Armaan as other inmates are talking about them all the time specially Sofia Hayat. To this, Tanishaa replied that she was playing a smart game and he need not worry. But Andy’s card worked and Tanishaa went on to warn Sofia about steering clear from deriving wrong conclusions from her relationship with Armaan.
Tanishaa then moved on to take care of an unwell Armaan. While Armaan asked for a doctor, Tanishaa took hold of his hand and told him that she will look after him.
Now, the words spoken by Tanishaa “I am playing a smart game” can have several possibilities. Did she imply that her romance with Armaan is fake or she knows how to deal with backbiters lurking in the house? Whatever her intentions are, we have to wait and watch to know her game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated
- The Voice India Kids: Nishtha Sharma wins trophy
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date