‘Bigg Boss 7’: Kamal R Khan gives 4 reasons to predict Andy’s win!
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Actor and ex ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Kamal R Khan has already crowned VJ Andy as the winner of the grand finale. And this time, KRK has backed his claims with some ‘solid’ arguments. Read on to know what he feels.
KRK predicts the winner of ‘Bigg Boss 7’ – but says the makers have already chosen the victor.
Ex-‘Bigg Boss’ contestant and avid follower of the show, Kamaal R Khan, feels that of the remaining housemates, it’s VJ Andy who will bag the trophy. And he gives his reasons for saying so.
A daily reported KRK as saying that Andy is on the show since the first week and has done well in all the tasks. While this looked to be a sensible reason given by KRK in favour of Andy’s win, what really made us feel ‘meh’ is when Andy said that since the last three seasons has female winners, if a female wins this season too, men won’t participate in the show next time onwards.
KRK also stated that if Andy wins, he could prove to be useful for the channel in more than one way. (Useful? Andy? Ways? Perhaps, only KRK could help us gain more clarity on that?)
The last reason KRK gave was that there is one strong person thoroughly rooting for Andy’s win. We got the hint of who that the powerful one is, KRK. Salman Khan, is that who you mean?
While we agree with a few of KRK’s claims and disagree with others, we feel that Andy is truly a strong contender for the winner’s trophy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha Basu tells you how to combat bad hair day! Pic inside
- Aamir Khan turns host for team 'Dangal'!
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!
- Chill guys! There's still time for Deepika Padukone, Fawad Khan film
- Whoa! Ranbir Kapoor's new house is ready, GUESS who designed it?
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more
- Video alert! Divyanka Tripathi - Vivek Dahiya’s wedding teaser will inspire you to fall in love
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!