‘Bigg Boss 7’: Know who might become inmates this time!
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Bollywood hunk Salman Khan is back on the small screen with the seventh edition of controversial reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ season seven.
The trailer of the latest edition of the TV show has Salman Khan playing dual role – an angel and a devil. The trailer is a huge hit, but only time will tell if this season of the show will outdo the previous records.
The followers of ‘Bigg Boss’ have been thoroughly entertained by the “animated” and “loud” inmates of the house till date and it will be interesting to see who all succeed in making it to the house this time around.
According to DNA, TV actress Kamya Punjabi might be one of the contestants. Playback singer Shaan, who is currently seen in dance show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’, could also become a ‘Bigg Boss’ house inmate.
Besides these names, Pratyusha Bannerjee too might appear on the show.
The final list, however, is yet to be unveiled. Till then, keep watching this space for more information.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to connect with Hindi audience with 'Bigg Boss': Rochelle Rao
- 'Bigg Boss Double Trouble' contestant Mandana Karimi's old video goes viral
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle worried about boyfriend Keith’s 'friendship' with Mandana
- Bigg Boss Double Trouble Day 1: Happy day ends with sleepless night