‘Bigg Boss 7’: Kushal, Ajaz the trouble makers?
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Kushal’s re-entry into the house of ‘Bigg Boss 7’ may have pleased his girlfriend Gauahar, but has upset several other inmates of the house. Ever since the TV actor returned to the show, the peace and sanctity of the house seems to have gone amiss!
Reason- his hatred for Armaan and his friends- Andy, Tanishaa, Sangram.
Kushal, who had threatened of physically assaulting Andy was confronted by Armaan prior to his premature eviction earlier in the show. And with his return, things have gone awry between them.
Kushal, has found uncanny support from Ajaz, who was after his love interest Gauahar. Both Kushal and Ajaz have teamed up against Armaan and have called him names. They publicly abused him by saying he is a flop actor and a Buddha (old man).
Kushal was even spotted discussing Tanishaa’s relationship with Armaan.
The latest episode of ‘Bigg Boss 7’ saw the inmates yelling at each other. The hous turned into a chaotic den where people were seen spitting venom against each other.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers