Bigg Boss 7: Kushal-Gauhar vs Tanishaa-Armaan
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Bigg Boss 7 is always full of controversies, through all its seasons. ‘Complex love stories’ however are the toast of this season.
Whereas actors Tanishaa and Armaan Kohli have been linked and are in the eye of the storm in the Bigg Boss House, Kushal and Gauhar Khan also seem to share a close bond.
Kushal had in this week’s episode walked out of the ‘Bogg Boss’ house—he tried to climb over the fence—to protest against Tanishaa hitting him. The entire ‘Bigg Box’ task just metamorphosed into a major tussle. So much so, that there was a surprise eviction where Yoga Guru Vivek got evicted. Another eviction is scheduled in the popular reality show.
The boys don’t seem to mind each other, but the tiff between Tanishaa and Kushal reached a pinnacle, when they started getting personal and Kushal began targeting the ‘Neal and Nikki’ actress during a task in the house.
A previous season of ‘Bigg Boss’ saw love blossoming between Pakistani starlet, Veena Malik and Indian actor, Ashmit Patel.
Even though the relationship did not last very long, it created quite a stir.
Now, with one from each couple being selected for the next eviction, let’s see how the game pans out. After all, all is fair in love and war.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'
- Raj Kapoor loved his cinema, booze, leading ladies: Rishi Kapoor
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- OK Jaanu collections: Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur starrer mints Rs 15 cr!
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’