‘Bigg Boss 7’: Kushal Tandon back?
Zee Media Bureau/Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Kushal Tandon’s premature eviction from ‘Bigg Boss 7’ had upset his fans who were already mighty peeved with superstar host Salman Khan for being “rude” towards the TV actor.
But if the latest buzz is anything to go by, then Tandon will re-enter the house of ‘Bigg Boss’ Wednesday evening.
Fans of the actor who were busy spitting venom against Salman on Twitter can now party, for news of Tandon re-entering the house is making rounds.
Gauahar will be happiest to have Tandon, her alleged beau on the show. She had even confronted Salman to defend Kushal, when the superstar criticised the TV star for being abusive and rude towards Tanishaa.
Many were of the opinion that Salman was being partial towards Tanishaa because she hailed from a respected Bollywood family. But Salman made his stance clear on Twitter by saying that he fought for womanhood.
However, not many were convinced with Salman’s answer.
And now that Kushal is expected to be back on the show, it would be interesting to see what Salman has to say.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If banning actors can stop terrorism, government should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- Photo alert! Lisa Haydon announces wedding in the most adorable way possible
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers