‘Bigg Boss 7’: Kushal Tandon, Gauhar Khan leave hand in hand!
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The recent episodes of the reality show ‘Bigg Boss 7’ have shown how Kushal Tandon has managed to remain in the limelight thanks to his aggressive behaviour. According to a tabloid, the model-turned-actor has been finally shown the door by the Bigg Boss after his violent outburst against Andy.
It is said that Tandon — who time and again has expressed his desire to leave the reality show — lost his cool and was about to hit Andy when the latter made personal comments about Gauhar Khan.
However, other housemates intervened and prevented the situation from getting out of hand. But when things seemed to get worse, Bigg Boss ordered Kushal to pack his bags and leave the house.
And to no one’s surprise, Gauhar Khan who has often shown her support for Kushal decided to join him in his eviction. She too packed her bags and left the house along with Kushal.
The exit of these alleged ‘lovebirds’ from the Bigg Boss house was sudden and shocking, but it remains to be seen if the two really leave the house or are shifted to the ‘caravan’, where Tandon’s ex-girlfriend Candy Brar is also present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- It's Shahid Kapoor birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores