‘Bigg Boss 7’: Salman Khan criticised for taking Tanishaa`s side
Mumbai: Usually a great attraction for the show, superstar Salman Khan has been getting both pats on the back and brickbats on the microblogging site Twitter for being partial towards ‘Bigg Boss-Saath 7’ contestant and actress Tanishaa Mukerji.
Salman gave an earful to contestant Kushal Tandon, a TV actor, on his bad behaviour towards the actress and many appreciated his stand. But others felt that the popular host is biased when it comes to Tanishaa and allege that he defends her due to the fact that she is actress Kajol`s sister.
"A clear cheat by Salman Khan today (Saturday) to support Tanisha ... why because she is from Mukerji family or she is a relative of Ajay Devgn," said a Twitter user Shweta.
While others think that Armaan Kohli and Tanisha`s Bollywood background is what is making the Salman choose them over the others.
"Salman Khan is so partial towards Tanishaa Mukherjee and Armaan Kohli. Bollywood is backing them and so is Salman Khan (sic)," Pratibha tweeted.
Salman was visibly upset when he featured on the show Saturday because of the fight between Tanishaa and Kushal and even said this would be his last season as host.
Many twitterati supported his stand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more