'Bigg Boss 7': Salman Khan to shake a leg with Elli Avram on finale
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Salman Khan will perform with Swedish-Greek actress Elli Avram Saturday at the grand finale of the popular reality show `Bigg Boss - Saath 7`.
The duo will be seen performing to the song `Mashallah`, which was picturised on Salman and Katrina Kaif in the hit spy thriller `Ek Tha Tiger`.
Many felt that Elli, who made her Bollywood debut with `Mickey Virus`, was one of Salman`s favourite contestants on the show. He often referred to her as "paanch saal pehle ki Katrina Kaif".
Though she spoke in broken Hindi, Elli managed to grasp songs like `Tere bina jiya jaaye na` and `Hum dil de chuke sanam` on the show. Those who have followed the show must have seen her dedicating the songs to Salman, whom she often referred to as "Salmanji" or "Salman jaan".
The finale won`t be the first time that Salman and Elli will be seen dancing together. The two jived on "Sathiya ye tune kya kiya" after Elli`s eviction from the show Nov 23.
The other performances on the finale night will be of Armaan Kohli, Pratyusha Banerjee and Kamya Punjabi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’