‘Bigg Boss 7’: Sangram a do-gooder, says ladylove Payal
Mumbai: Actress Payal Rohatgi, whose wrestler-boyfriend Sangram Singh is a contestant in reality show ‘Bigg Boss Saath-7’, says he is a good-hearted person and she hopes he wins the show.
"He (Sangram) is a very simple person. He believes in god and he thinks that whatever happens, happens for good," Payal said here.
"I hope whatever is good for him, happens. His intention on the show is to do good for everyone. To stay, win or lose is not in anybody`s hands. I just hope the audience understands him," she added.
Payal, who participated in the second season of the show in 2008, will be happy if Sangram wins the ongoing season of ‘Bigg Boss’.
"He is my boyfriend and obviously I would like to see him as the winner. I just want him to stay nicely in the home," Payal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra opens up about her Hollywood debut 'Baywatch'! – Read more
- Tattoo alert: Reasons why you shouldn't get inked with any religious symbol!
- Is Aamir Khan scared of 'Sultan'? Here's what Salman Khan has to say
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!