‘Bigg Boss 7’: Sangram a do-gooder, says ladylove Payal
Mumbai: Actress Payal Rohatgi, whose wrestler-boyfriend Sangram Singh is a contestant in reality show ‘Bigg Boss Saath-7’, says he is a good-hearted person and she hopes he wins the show.
"He (Sangram) is a very simple person. He believes in god and he thinks that whatever happens, happens for good," Payal said here.
"I hope whatever is good for him, happens. His intention on the show is to do good for everyone. To stay, win or lose is not in anybody`s hands. I just hope the audience understands him," she added.
Payal, who participated in the second season of the show in 2008, will be happy if Sangram wins the ongoing season of ‘Bigg Boss’.
"He is my boyfriend and obviously I would like to see him as the winner. I just want him to stay nicely in the home," Payal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside