‘Bigg Boss 7’: Sangram a do-gooder, says ladylove Payal
Mumbai: Actress Payal Rohatgi, whose wrestler-boyfriend Sangram Singh is a contestant in reality show ‘Bigg Boss Saath-7’, says he is a good-hearted person and she hopes he wins the show.
"He (Sangram) is a very simple person. He believes in god and he thinks that whatever happens, happens for good," Payal said here.
"I hope whatever is good for him, happens. His intention on the show is to do good for everyone. To stay, win or lose is not in anybody`s hands. I just hope the audience understands him," she added.
Payal, who participated in the second season of the show in 2008, will be happy if Sangram wins the ongoing season of ‘Bigg Boss’.
"He is my boyfriend and obviously I would like to see him as the winner. I just want him to stay nicely in the home," Payal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IMPPA passes resolution to ban Pakistani artistes, technicians in India
- John Abraham denies reports of slapping a fan
- Shubho Mahalaya! Time to welcome mother goddess Durga
- Directors trust me because I am a curious actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Hrithik Roshan NOT Aamir Khan was the first choice for THIS film?
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'