‘Bigg Boss 7’: Sofia Hayat recalls being bullied and beaten up by Armaan Kohli
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Former Bigg Boss contestant, Sofia Hayat, who left the house last week for good, can’t forget the horrible experience she went through in the madcap house.
While talking to the Hindustan Times newspaper, the British singer and actor recalled how she was bullied and beaten up with a stick by Armaan Kohli. “I hate him; he is a horrible person. He abused me and hit me in the face with a handle...,” said Sofia. She also expressed regret over not hitting him back for the abuses he hurled over her.
Sofia revealed to the daily that Armaan is an extremely violent person. As far as his relationship with Tanishaa Mukerji is concerned, it is unreal and meant to increase the TRPs, according to Sofia’s observations.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun
- 'Kapil effect' sways Shilpa Shetty on Comedy nights
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!