‘Bigg Boss 7’: Sofia Hayat reveals her abusive past!
Zee Media Bureau/ Harpreet Kaur
New Delhi: A lot has been happening inside the house of popular reality show ‘Bigg Boss’, which is being aired on Colors TV these days. After the epic Kushal Tandon- Tanishaa Mukherji controversy and endless fights among the inmates, it is now the British actress and singer, Sofia Hayat, who has shocked everyone by opening up about her past life.
In the recent episode, Sofia had an altercation with Ajaz Khan and was left in tears after the latter made a personal remark against her. Hayat was later seen talking to Armaan Kohli during which she revealed the darker side of her past life and the endless abusive relationships she has been into.
Not only this, Hayat also made a shocking disclosure on how she was physically abused by her uncle in her childhood. She was seen telling Armaan that her father was an aggressive man and often abused her mother.
Hayat also made it clear that as she has been through such traumatic situations, she had now decided to put an end to this vicious cycle of getting in and out of abusive relationships.
Her revelations utterly shocked Armaan Kohli, who admitted that he was unaware of this side of Sofia, and that he has always seen her as a sweet and confident woman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG