‘Bigg Boss 7’: Sofia reveals the juiciest gossip
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Sofia Hayat, who bid adieu to the glass walled house, recounted her experience to a popular online entertainment site recently in a candid chat.
Since the hottest topic right now about the show is the ongoing romance between the four contestants, Sofia was asked to give her take on the relationship that would last even after the show ends. To that question, Sofia’s answer was that the romance between Kushal and Gauahar was for real, while Armaan and Tanishaa’s relationship is fake. She added that Armaan is the one who is non-committal and is using Tanishaa to get extra mileage.
On being asked about Kushal’s exit earlier from the show, Sofia said that Kushal should not have left the house in the first place. But even when he was evicted for misbehaving with VJ Andy, the show makers should have taken the same action against Armaan when he hit her with a stick. Since physically abusing co-housemates is against the rules of the show, Sofia expressed that the show makers are partial towards Armaan for reasons best known to them.
Sofia also praised Gauahar, Kushal and Sangram for lending her their support and added that Gauahar should win the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed