‘Bigg Boss 7’: VJ Andy the new Imam Siddique for Salman Khan?
Zee Media Bureau/Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Every new edition of reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ has newer controversies to unfold. And the drama acts as a fodder for the voyeur, who relishes every bit of the action that takes place inside the house.
‘Bigg Boss 7’ hosted by Salman Khan is nothing new. Perhaps it may offer more than what was up for grabs in the platter last year with the introduction of the “jannat” and “jahannum” theories.
Bollywood actor Salman Khan befits the role of the host as he is equally popular for being a hot-headed guy with a magnanimous heart. The hunk of the superstar has had memorable yet awkward experiences with contestants on board the show. And Imam Siddique of season 6 had angered the actor a number of times.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, then VJ Andy’s mannerisms somewhat reflect that of Imam’s.
Apparently, Andy poked fun at Salman after the actor fumbled while announcing the name of another contestant. The ‘Dabangg’ actor had then taken Andy’s reaction in his stride but reportedly lost his cool when the same was aired.
So will Andy be the new recipient of Salman’s anger bursts?
We will have to wait and watch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vaani Kapoor spreads 'Befikre' magic on Hrithik Roshan!
- 'Jurassic World' sequel to be bigger, grander, says Glen McIntosh
- Gauri Khan chills with youngest son AbRam in Barcelona!
- Esha Gupta named Goodwill Ambassador for 'touching little heart'
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 35th anniversary of 'Yaarana', shares 'amazing memories'
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- Puja Banerjee, Kunal Verma call it quits – Here’s why
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- Rajat Tokas's voice modulation skills for 'Chandra-Nandni'