‘Bigg Boss 7’: When Kareena told Salman not to poke fun at Saif Ali Khan
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: The Sunday episode of ‘Bigg Boss 7’ was super entertaining. Kareena Kapoor Khan and Imran Khan, who were on the show to promote their upcoming flick ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’, also had a rocking time with the inmates of the house.
But the real fun began when Salman introduced Kareena as “Mrs Kareena Pataudi” to the live audiences present on the sets. A shy Kareena was prompt enough to tell Salman not to pull her or Saif’s leg, as she has always been a victim of her ‘Bodyguard’ co-star’s pranks.
But Salman was at his wittiest best. The actor kept addressing her as Mrs Kareena Ali Khan Pataudi. Kareena couldn’t stop blushing. She asked Salman to get married but Salman said he doesn’t have a girlfriend.
Kareena also wanted Salman to promise that he would cast her in ‘Dabangg 10’ and the superstar responded saying he would make her play his mother.
The actress was also seen shaking a leg with the host. Imran, Salman and Kareena all danced to the “Tooh Tooh” track from GTPM.
The three Khans had a rocking time together and thoroughly enthralled audiences.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage