‘Bigg Boss 7’: When Kareena told Salman not to poke fun at Saif Ali Khan
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: The Sunday episode of ‘Bigg Boss 7’ was super entertaining. Kareena Kapoor Khan and Imran Khan, who were on the show to promote their upcoming flick ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’, also had a rocking time with the inmates of the house.
But the real fun began when Salman introduced Kareena as “Mrs Kareena Pataudi” to the live audiences present on the sets. A shy Kareena was prompt enough to tell Salman not to pull her or Saif’s leg, as she has always been a victim of her ‘Bodyguard’ co-star’s pranks.
But Salman was at his wittiest best. The actor kept addressing her as Mrs Kareena Ali Khan Pataudi. Kareena couldn’t stop blushing. She asked Salman to get married but Salman said he doesn’t have a girlfriend.
Kareena also wanted Salman to promise that he would cast her in ‘Dabangg 10’ and the superstar responded saying he would make her play his mother.
The actress was also seen shaking a leg with the host. Imran, Salman and Kareena all danced to the “Tooh Tooh” track from GTPM.
The three Khans had a rocking time together and thoroughly enthralled audiences.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game