‘Bigg Boss 7’: When Salman made Madhuri blush!
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit enthralled audiences by recreating the ‘Hum Aapke Hain kaun’ magic on the sets of ‘Bigg Boss 7’ last Sunday.
The duo who had dazzled the silverscreen as Prem and Nisha in Sooraj Barjatya’s 1994 blockbuster, wowed one and all as they danced to the super-hit number ‘Didi tera devar deewana’.
Madhuri looked dropped dead gorgeous as always and Salman didn’t leave any stone unturned in heaping praises about her beauty.
When Salman asked Madhuri to share one of her bizarre experiences, Madhuri said that a fan had once come to her doorsteps with his baggage and proposed to her. The incident happened before her marriage.
Salman, who is known for his wit and humour, said that it was none but him who had been to Madhuri’s place to seek her hand for marriage. On hearing this, Madhuri blushed.
Madhuri and Salman made one of the most loveable onscreen couples and here’s hoping the two good looking actors teams for a film together soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'