‘Bigg Boss 7’: Why is Salman Khan interfering in Armaan-Tanishaa love story?
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: The news of the romance brewing between Tanishaa Mukherjee and Armaan Kohli has been reaching every ear willing to gather more juicy gossip from the Bigg Boss house. Besides Gauhar Khan and Kushal Tandon, if there is another lovey-dovey couple catching the public eye is surely Armaan and Tanishaa.
As it is evident, the pair is bonding big time on the national television. However, it looks that the show host Salman Khan is not very supportive of a relationship between Armaan and Tanishaa.
An online daily reports that Salman Khan has politely hinted the couple to stay away from each other. He had even warned Tanishaa that the crew is keeping a tab on whatever she is up to in the house.
Now, the question is why Salman is so opposed to the duo’s budding romance? Well, Tanishaa’s brother-in-law, Ajay Devgn, is friends with Salman, and he had earlier requested Sallu to take care of Tanishaa in the house.
Perhaps, it was at the behest of Tanishaa’s family members, who are discomforted with her budding romance with an ageing yesteryear actor that Salman had to step in.
What say readers? Can you guess any other reason?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game