'Bigg Boss' contestants who got violent!
Being stuck in a house with new people, and nowhere to hide, it can certainly take a toll on anybody's temper. But getting physical for the same is totally unacceptable. Trouble always seems to brew inside the house of 'Bigg Boss', and the eighth season is no different. This time too tempers have flared, and things have gotten ugly, but it was least expected of the eldest of the house – Puneet Issar, to be evicted due to violence.
Here is a list of people who did get violent on the show in the previous seasons:
- Imam Siddiqui was evicted from the show for misbehaving with fellow contestant Nirahua. He was later allowed to make a re-entry after apologising for his misconduct.
- Raja Chowdhury-Sambhavna Seth's bothersome nature and fights with each other made both of them the most hated contestants in the second edition of the show. After their tiff turned a bit violent, things were looking ugly – but they literally kissed and made up.
- Kamaal Rashid Khan was evicted after he threw a bottle of water on Rohit Verma's face. Rohit ducked and managed to dodge the bottle, which hit actress Shamita Shetty's hand. KRK as he is more popularly known, has maintained his controversial nature even after the show.
- Pooja Mishra in the fifth season of the show was nominated every week since the beginning of the show, but saved each time. Pooja was asked to leave the house for violence and physical abuse towards VJ Siddharth Bharadwaj.
- Armaan Kohli - Kushal Tandon were the men who needed anger management lessons in the previous season. While Armaan was seen having rage issues and screaming at anyone and everyone including the people he claimed to care about, Kushal's anger was what got him evicted. Kushal pushed Andy as well as Tanishaa Mukerji, and was evicted due to his irrational anger.
- Puneet Issar was evicted after pushing Aryaa Babbar to the ground during a task. The task was stopped and Puneet was asked to leave the house. However, if the gossip mills are right, the eviction is temporary. The senior actor, who played Duryodhan in the BR Chopra's mythological classic – Mahabharat – is set to be back soon. His act surprised many, as Aryaa and Gautam Gulati were more likely to lose their tempers as observed from the beginning of the eighth season.