Bollywood actor-filmmaker Sohail Khan to make television debut
New Delhi: Sohail Khan is ready to make his small screen debut, following in the footsteps of his elder brother Salman. He will be seen as a judge on comedy reality show `Comedy Circus: Comedy Ka Naya Daur`.
He will shoulder his responsibilities as a judge with actress Archana Puran Singh, said a statement from Sony Entertainment Television.
Sohail has made films like `Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya`, `Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya` and `Partner`.
The new season of the comedy show, which has been running successfully for the past four years, has had 12 seasons.
This time it has a new host, actress Reshmi Ghosh.
As per its new format, `Comedy Circus` veterans will mentor a celebrity and a new talent, making a team of three.
The show will see participation from actors like Ankita Lokhande and Mahi Vij. The first episode will go on air Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre