Bollywood actor-filmmaker Sohail Khan to make television debut
New Delhi: Sohail Khan is ready to make his small screen debut, following in the footsteps of his elder brother Salman. He will be seen as a judge on comedy reality show `Comedy Circus: Comedy Ka Naya Daur`.
He will shoulder his responsibilities as a judge with actress Archana Puran Singh, said a statement from Sony Entertainment Television.
Sohail has made films like `Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya`, `Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya` and `Partner`.
The new season of the comedy show, which has been running successfully for the past four years, has had 12 seasons.
This time it has a new host, actress Reshmi Ghosh.
As per its new format, `Comedy Circus` veterans will mentor a celebrity and a new talent, making a team of three.
The show will see participation from actors like Ankita Lokhande and Mahi Vij. The first episode will go on air Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury