Bollywood inspires Abbas for `Lapataganj` role
Mumbai: TV actor Abbas Khan will soon make an entry as Biji Pandey`s brother Eji, a police officer, in the comedy show `Lapataganj`.
Abbas says he will take inspiration from a whole lot of Bollywood stars such as Salman Khan and Anil Kapoor for the role.
"I have grown up watching their films. So, obviously somewhere they will have an effect on me... So, a bit of Amitabh, Salman bhai, Anil Kapoorji, I`ll take a bit of everyone and show it," Abbas said on location of the show.
On June 10, "Lapataganj" came back with a second season with a six-year leap.
The first season, which ended in January this year, featured Eji Pandey in a few episodes, but this time Eji and Biji, both will be shown together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals