Bollywood inspires Abbas for `Lapataganj` role
Mumbai: TV actor Abbas Khan will soon make an entry as Biji Pandey`s brother Eji, a police officer, in the comedy show `Lapataganj`.
Abbas says he will take inspiration from a whole lot of Bollywood stars such as Salman Khan and Anil Kapoor for the role.
"I have grown up watching their films. So, obviously somewhere they will have an effect on me... So, a bit of Amitabh, Salman bhai, Anil Kapoorji, I`ll take a bit of everyone and show it," Abbas said on location of the show.
On June 10, "Lapataganj" came back with a second season with a six-year leap.
The first season, which ended in January this year, featured Eji Pandey in a few episodes, but this time Eji and Biji, both will be shown together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Sunil Grover pens heartfelt note to fans, says don’t know what the future holds!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?