Bollywood inspires Abbas for `Lapataganj` role
Mumbai: TV actor Abbas Khan will soon make an entry as Biji Pandey`s brother Eji, a police officer, in the comedy show `Lapataganj`.
Abbas says he will take inspiration from a whole lot of Bollywood stars such as Salman Khan and Anil Kapoor for the role.
"I have grown up watching their films. So, obviously somewhere they will have an effect on me... So, a bit of Amitabh, Salman bhai, Anil Kapoorji, I`ll take a bit of everyone and show it," Abbas said on location of the show.
On June 10, "Lapataganj" came back with a second season with a six-year leap.
The first season, which ended in January this year, featured Eji Pandey in a few episodes, but this time Eji and Biji, both will be shown together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 648—Destiny makes Abhi meet Pragya again!