Bollywood inspires Abbas for `Lapataganj` role
Mumbai: TV actor Abbas Khan will soon make an entry as Biji Pandey`s brother Eji, a police officer, in the comedy show `Lapataganj`.
Abbas says he will take inspiration from a whole lot of Bollywood stars such as Salman Khan and Anil Kapoor for the role.
"I have grown up watching their films. So, obviously somewhere they will have an effect on me... So, a bit of Amitabh, Salman bhai, Anil Kapoorji, I`ll take a bit of everyone and show it," Abbas said on location of the show.
On June 10, "Lapataganj" came back with a second season with a six-year leap.
The first season, which ended in January this year, featured Eji Pandey in a few episodes, but this time Eji and Biji, both will be shown together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh Clutch! Manolo Blahnik to launch his first bag collection
- Chris Hemsworth talks embarrassing 'big bulge' scene in 'Vacation'
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Waiting for you to come back: Sanjay Dutt’s B-Town friends
- Bobbi Kristina's funeral arrangements to take place in Georgia