Bollywood's mast mast girl Raveena has her plate full!
Mumbai: The mast mast girl is back! Raveena Tandon is all set to host a lifestyle show on television. The actress who was recently seen as a judge on the show ‘Comedy Ka Maha Muqqabala’ will be returning to TV soon.
The show that Raveena is said to be hosting is still under wraps. But sources within the industry state that the show will document the success stories of achievers from different walks of life.
Raveena will be seen profiling these celebrities and interacting with their family members and friends. Some of the celebrities that have been lined up for the show include industrialist Mukesh Ambani and West Bengal CM Mamata Bannerjee.
When a daily asked Raveena, she refused to divulge details but conformed that she will be hosting a show soon. “Yes, I’m hosting a lifestyle show,” said the actress.
Infact, Raveena has lot of interesting projects in her kitty. She was last seen in a cameo in Big B starrer ‘Bbuddha Hoga Terta Baap’ and has finished shooting for ‘Alert’ co starring Sanjay Dutt. She will also be seen in a comedy film co starring Arjun Rampal, Paresh Rawal and Irrfan Khan. “It’s a masala movie and I’m debating between two roles,” she informed.
Raveena will also be seen in Sudipto Chattopadhyay’s ‘Shobhana’s 7 Nights’ where she will be playing a 40-year-old abused socialite-wife who is in a relationship with a toy boy. “It’s a daringly different role in terms of approach. And despite the title, it’s not a sleazy porn film, but an expose of Mumbai’s dark underbelly and its strange creatures of the night,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’