Boman Irani visits `Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah` sets
Mumbai: Actor Boman Irani will soon appear on television series ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ to promote his forthcoming film ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’.
"On the sets of `Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah`. Looking forward to meeting all the Gokul Dhaam residents. All stars," he tweeted.
With Sharman Joshi in the lead, ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’ follows the story of a boy who is intent on playing at Lord`s cricket ground in London.
Directed by Rajesh Mapuskar, the movie is set for a June 15 ralease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I initially felt intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan on 'Raees' set: Zeeshan Ayyub Khan
- 'Chennai Express' producer Karim Morani reacts to rape allegations
- Bobby Deol’s 50th birthday: Here's how brother Sunny Deol plans to celebrate
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- 'Beauty And The Beast' teaser poster OUT! Get ready for a magical ride
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury