Boman Irani visits `Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah` sets
Mumbai: Actor Boman Irani will soon appear on television series ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ to promote his forthcoming film ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’.
"On the sets of `Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah`. Looking forward to meeting all the Gokul Dhaam residents. All stars," he tweeted.
With Sharman Joshi in the lead, ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’ follows the story of a boy who is intent on playing at Lord`s cricket ground in London.
Directed by Rajesh Mapuskar, the movie is set for a June 15 ralease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Sunil Grover pens heartfelt note to fans, says don’t know what the future holds!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?