Boman Irani visits `Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah` sets
Mumbai: Actor Boman Irani will soon appear on television series ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ to promote his forthcoming film ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’.
"On the sets of `Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah`. Looking forward to meeting all the Gokul Dhaam residents. All stars," he tweeted.
With Sharman Joshi in the lead, ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’ follows the story of a boy who is intent on playing at Lord`s cricket ground in London.
Directed by Rajesh Mapuskar, the movie is set for a June 15 ralease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's toy date with AbRam disrupted by fan mob—Watch here!
- Karisma Kapoor avoids question on divorce, says not ready for films
- Ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh's first ever music fest to be held today!
- Virat Kohli keen to have Anushka Sharma back?
- Battle against censor in a progressive state: Kamal Haasan
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma