Boman Irani visits `Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah` sets
Mumbai: Actor Boman Irani will soon appear on television series ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ to promote his forthcoming film ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’.
"On the sets of `Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah`. Looking forward to meeting all the Gokul Dhaam residents. All stars," he tweeted.
With Sharman Joshi in the lead, ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’ follows the story of a boy who is intent on playing at Lord`s cricket ground in London.
Directed by Rajesh Mapuskar, the movie is set for a June 15 ralease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans