‘Bride and Prejudice’ star Shivani Ghai set to join ‘EastEnders’
London: ‘Bride and Prejudice’ actress Shivani Ghai has been roped in to star as sweet and studious Ayesha Rana in British TV soap opera ‘EastEnders.’
In the show, Ghai will play a Muslim girl, who arrives in Walford for her arranged marriage, the Sun reported.
She will move in with a family friend Zainab Masood - played by Nina Wadia - while preparing for her wedding.
But things get off to a bumpy start when she arrives in Albert Square in December, the paper said.
“Ayesha will be completely out of her comfort zone in Albert Square, she comes from a much more sheltered place,” a source said.
When asked how she felt to be part of the British show, Ghai said “I am so excited.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’