Bringing Sharon Osbourne back to 'X Factor' is risky, says Dannii Minogue
London: Dannii Minogue has said that bringing Sharon Osbourne, 60, back to the `X Factor` is a gamble.
Minogue, who chose to judge the Australian version of the show, told the Mirror that she has recently read that they are going back to the original auditions and Osbourne is coming back to the show.
She said that it is risky as either people will go, `We have moved on` or go `Amazing`.
The 41-year-old singer said that she thinks that Louis Walsh will have fun with Osbourne.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!