Bringing Sharon Osbourne back to 'X Factor' is risky, says Dannii Minogue
London: Dannii Minogue has said that bringing Sharon Osbourne, 60, back to the `X Factor` is a gamble.
Minogue, who chose to judge the Australian version of the show, told the Mirror that she has recently read that they are going back to the original auditions and Osbourne is coming back to the show.
She said that it is risky as either people will go, `We have moved on` or go `Amazing`.
The 41-year-old singer said that she thinks that Louis Walsh will have fun with Osbourne.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 648—Destiny makes Abhi meet Pragya again!