Britney Spears `eyeing own sitcom`
Washington: Britney Spears wants to secure her own sitcom or a recurring part in a comedy series amid speculation her contract with ‘The X Factor’ USA won`t be renewed.
The 31-year-old singer is said to have instructed her management team to find her a recurring role on TV.
A source close to the mother-of-two told gossip website RadarOnline.com: “Britney`s manager, Larry Rudolph, is reading television scripts that the singer could accept. Britney`s dad, Jamie feels that having his daughter on a sitcom would be a good fit for her. Britney needs to be kept busy, and a structured environment such as a television sitcom would be a natural fit for her.”
“There is also a possibility that Britney could get her own television sitcom, but that appears to be more of a long shot. She actually has very natural comedic talents and is very funny, in an airhead sort of way,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'