Britney Spears facing X Factor boot?
Washington: Britney Spears is on her way out as a judge for the hit reality competition ‘The X factor’, which wrapped its second season on Dec. 20, it has been revealed.
According to an insider, the ‘Hold It Against Me’ hitmaker will get the boot and producers wanted her for the long haul, but it isn’t working, Us magazine reported.
One reason sources say is the singer’s 15-million-dollar contract, which the low-energy mentor hasn’t earned, while another source that show co-creator Simon Cowell wanted crazy Britney, but he got boring Britney.
In the space of just two seasons, the hit Fox series has lost or let go of Paula Abdul, Nicole Scherzinger, Cheryl Cole and most recently LA Reid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled