Bruce Willis` advertisement banned in UK
Los Angeles: Hollywood action star Bruce Willis` television commercial promoting a broadband service has been banned in UK.
The BSkyB`s broadband service advert reportedly includes pricing details in small print that takes aim at rival company, telecom giant BT, reported Ace Showbiz.
In the advertisement the 58-year-old `Die Hard` star is seen complaining about his slow broadband service before when someone responds, "You could try Sky Broadband. It`s totally unlimited. Sky Broadband Unlimited is USD 11.60 a month, which is less than half BT`s standard price."
Advertising Standards Authority in the country said that the company should have used a voice over instead of printing the price in text.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?