Bruce Willis` advertisement banned in UK
Los Angeles: Hollywood action star Bruce Willis` television commercial promoting a broadband service has been banned in UK.
The BSkyB`s broadband service advert reportedly includes pricing details in small print that takes aim at rival company, telecom giant BT, reported Ace Showbiz.
In the advertisement the 58-year-old `Die Hard` star is seen complaining about his slow broadband service before when someone responds, "You could try Sky Broadband. It`s totally unlimited. Sky Broadband Unlimited is USD 11.60 a month, which is less than half BT`s standard price."
Advertising Standards Authority in the country said that the company should have used a voice over instead of printing the price in text.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'