Bruce Willis` advertisement banned in UK
Los Angeles: Hollywood action star Bruce Willis` television commercial promoting a broadband service has been banned in UK.
The BSkyB`s broadband service advert reportedly includes pricing details in small print that takes aim at rival company, telecom giant BT, reported Ace Showbiz.
In the advertisement the 58-year-old `Die Hard` star is seen complaining about his slow broadband service before when someone responds, "You could try Sky Broadband. It`s totally unlimited. Sky Broadband Unlimited is USD 11.60 a month, which is less than half BT`s standard price."
Advertising Standards Authority in the country said that the company should have used a voice over instead of printing the price in text.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Priyanka Chopra wins 'Woman of the Year' award, expresses her joy on Twitter! - View pic
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!