Can never replace Sheen: Ashton Kutcher
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Ashton Kutcher say he is not trying to replace Charlie Sheen on comedy series `Two and a Half Men` because the latter was incredible.
The 33-year-old actor took over the leading role in the comedy series following Sheen`s public meltdown and spat with the show`s creator Chuck Lorre, and he says he has been "lucky" to get the job and hopes he can do half as good as the troubled actor.
"I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. It`s always sort of nice to jump on something that`s already moving and successful and people have an appetite for it. It just seemed like the best job in the world," Kutcher said.
"Here`s the thing. Charlie was incredible on that show and I can`t, there`s no way I`m going to replace Charlie Sheen. I`m not playing his character. But it`s the same people that have been making people laugh the last eight years are going to keep making people laugh," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?