Can never replace Sheen: Ashton Kutcher
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Ashton Kutcher say he is not trying to replace Charlie Sheen on comedy series `Two and a Half Men` because the latter was incredible.
The 33-year-old actor took over the leading role in the comedy series following Sheen`s public meltdown and spat with the show`s creator Chuck Lorre, and he says he has been "lucky" to get the job and hopes he can do half as good as the troubled actor.
"I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. It`s always sort of nice to jump on something that`s already moving and successful and people have an appetite for it. It just seemed like the best job in the world," Kutcher said.
"Here`s the thing. Charlie was incredible on that show and I can`t, there`s no way I`m going to replace Charlie Sheen. I`m not playing his character. But it`s the same people that have been making people laugh the last eight years are going to keep making people laugh," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks