Can never replace Sheen: Ashton Kutcher
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Ashton Kutcher say he is not trying to replace Charlie Sheen on comedy series `Two and a Half Men` because the latter was incredible.
The 33-year-old actor took over the leading role in the comedy series following Sheen`s public meltdown and spat with the show`s creator Chuck Lorre, and he says he has been "lucky" to get the job and hopes he can do half as good as the troubled actor.
"I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. It`s always sort of nice to jump on something that`s already moving and successful and people have an appetite for it. It just seemed like the best job in the world," Kutcher said.
"Here`s the thing. Charlie was incredible on that show and I can`t, there`s no way I`m going to replace Charlie Sheen. I`m not playing his character. But it`s the same people that have been making people laugh the last eight years are going to keep making people laugh," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare
- Raees: Shah Rukh Khan silences Nawazuddin Siddiqui with befitting dialogue - Watch
- If a character works, industry will only offer you that: Ronit Roy
- 'Ra.One' animator Charu Khandal dies
- 10th Jaipur Literature Festival kicks off in style; Gulzar, Anne Waldman deliver keynote address
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury