Can`t devote the time reality shows demand: Raveena Tandon
Mumbai: Actress Raveena Tandon, who was earlier associated with reality show ‘Chak De Bachche’ and has even hosted chat show ‘Isi Ka Naam Zindagi’, is keen to do a non-fiction show on TV. But she says she cannot devote as much time as such shows demand.
In fact, she says she has already rejected two offers due to this.
"Many offers have come. Recently I rejected two because they wanted many days (for the shoot). I am the kind of person who wants to work with speed," Raveena said here Sunday on the sidelines of a live concert by Cancer Patients Aids Association.
"They (producers) wanted 22 days in a month which I am not ready to give. I can`t give that kind of time," she added.
Currently, the actress is happy with the pace of her career and said "interesting things are happening" and "I am enjoying it".
The 39-year-old said she has finished shooting for her forthcoming film ‘Gin Liya Aasman’.
‘Gin Liya Aasman’ is a bilingual children`s film. She plays mother to a six-year-old in it.
"I have completed `Gin Liya Aasman` and that should release soon. Now I am working on a Telugu film, which I just shot in Italy," added Raveena, on being asked about her Telugu film.
Her other projects include an untitled Tamil film by Srivas and ‘Shobhana 7 Nights’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut's father breaks his silence; says people unable to digest her success!
- Here’s a portal where mothers can share parenting tips
- The scorching Sun won’t damage your hair if you follow these simple tips
- Sidharth-Jacqueline's next not sequel to 'Bang Bang'
- Bipasha Basu – Karan Singh Grover wedding: Here’s what Dino Morea has to say
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?