Can`t stay in `Bigg Boss` house: Poonam Pandey
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In an exclusive interview to Zee News, controversial actress Poonam Pandey has revealed that she was offered to be on `Bigg Boss` two years ago.
The hugely popular reality television series, `Bigg Boss` is scheduled to start its eighth season in a few months time. The show has an interesting melee of people locked in a designated house under 24 hours of camera surveillance.
The `Nasha` actress said, “If I had to participate in `Bigg Boss`, I would have done so two years ago. It is not that I don`t like the show but I don`t want to be in there at all.”
She also added, “I have received many calls regarding the show, and everyone has been asking whether I am going to the `Bigg Boss` house. I just want to say once and for all I cannot be locked up for so long and that is why I am unwilling to be in the show.”
Pandey has been known for her publicity gimmicks on Twitter where she has promised many strip teases and nude pictures, especially supporting the Indian Cricket team during the World Cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas