Can`t stay in `Bigg Boss` house: Poonam Pandey
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In an exclusive interview to Zee News, controversial actress Poonam Pandey has revealed that she was offered to be on `Bigg Boss` two years ago.
The hugely popular reality television series, `Bigg Boss` is scheduled to start its eighth season in a few months time. The show has an interesting melee of people locked in a designated house under 24 hours of camera surveillance.
The `Nasha` actress said, “If I had to participate in `Bigg Boss`, I would have done so two years ago. It is not that I don`t like the show but I don`t want to be in there at all.”
She also added, “I have received many calls regarding the show, and everyone has been asking whether I am going to the `Bigg Boss` house. I just want to say once and for all I cannot be locked up for so long and that is why I am unwilling to be in the show.”
Pandey has been known for her publicity gimmicks on Twitter where she has promised many strip teases and nude pictures, especially supporting the Indian Cricket team during the World Cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news! Fawad Khan to become daddy dear a second time
- Bhai-Bhai! Shah Rukh Khan CYCLING with Salman Khan will wash away your morning blues
- Planning a monsoon wedding? Here’s a perfect guide for you
- Size 'DOES' matter in bedroom, says new research
- Shocking! Women to swap men for sex robots by 2025
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 606—Tanushree's plan to denigrate Pragya ends with a facepalm
- Riteish Deshmukh to host Marathi quiz show