Can`t wait to see Kutcher in ‘Two and a Half Men’: Sheen
London: Troubled star Charlie Sheen says he can`t wait to see Ashton Kutcher take over his leading man spot on sitcom `Two and a Half Men`.
The 45-year-old actor, who was fired from the programme earlier this year following a dispute with producers, is convinced that his successor can make the show great, Daily
"Ashton looks like a movie star, (he`s got) great comedic timing, tons of charm; He`s just got the package for keeping this thing moving forward... It`s a different show," Sheen
The show will make its comeback on television in September.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Sudden death on the sets of 'Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma' shocks cast, crew
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan on 'Comedy Nights LIVE'! Click for pic
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more