Can`t wait to see Kutcher in ‘Two and a Half Men’: Sheen
London: Troubled star Charlie Sheen says he can`t wait to see Ashton Kutcher take over his leading man spot on sitcom `Two and a Half Men`.
The 45-year-old actor, who was fired from the programme earlier this year following a dispute with producers, is convinced that his successor can make the show great, Daily
"Ashton looks like a movie star, (he`s got) great comedic timing, tons of charm; He`s just got the package for keeping this thing moving forward... It`s a different show," Sheen
The show will make its comeback on television in September.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars top highest-paid TV actors list