Candice Glover wins `American Idol Season 12`
New Delhi: `American Idol` participant Candice Glover, won the 12th season of the US singing reality show on Friday.
Arguably the best female vocalist this season, Glover had most standout performances overall, according to moes-art.com.
In fact, judge Mariah Carey even predicted that she would be one of the Top 3 contestants at the start of the show.
Glover`s win makes her the first female American Idol champion since Jordin Sparks in Season 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?