Cara Delevingne refused to watch herself onscreen
Los Angeles: British supermodel Cara Delevingne initially refused to watch her acting in TV series “Timeless” because she was convinced her performance was "horrible".
The catwalk beauty, who made her acting debut in 2012 movie “Anna Karenina”, landed a leading role in the series, in which she plays a young woman forced to look after her great-grandmother, reportedly.
"I couldn`t watch `Timeless` at first - I couldn`t let anyone watch it, I couldn`t hear it or see it, it was horrible,” she said.
"When you watch your own stuff, you can`t get past your own performance... It`s the same with modelling photos. I`m very critical of myself so I hate to look at my stuff but then you always want to improve. I managed to watch it in the end,” she added.
Later this year, the model will be seen in psychological thriller “The Face of an Angel”, indie film “Kids in Love” and drama “London Fields”.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Swaragini: Will Simar rescue Swara, Sanskar from chudail Devika’s trap?
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister
- Bigg Boss 9: When Salman Khan kissed Varun Dhawan!
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan