Cara Delevingne refused to watch herself onscreen
Los Angeles: British supermodel Cara Delevingne initially refused to watch her acting in TV series “Timeless” because she was convinced her performance was "horrible".
The catwalk beauty, who made her acting debut in 2012 movie “Anna Karenina”, landed a leading role in the series, in which she plays a young woman forced to look after her great-grandmother, reportedly.
"I couldn`t watch `Timeless` at first - I couldn`t let anyone watch it, I couldn`t hear it or see it, it was horrible,” she said.
"When you watch your own stuff, you can`t get past your own performance... It`s the same with modelling photos. I`m very critical of myself so I hate to look at my stuff but then you always want to improve. I managed to watch it in the end,” she added.
Later this year, the model will be seen in psychological thriller “The Face of an Angel”, indie film “Kids in Love” and drama “London Fields”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Zoya Akhtar open to directing limited series for TV
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'