Cara Delevingne refused to watch herself onscreen
Los Angeles: British supermodel Cara Delevingne initially refused to watch her acting in TV series “Timeless” because she was convinced her performance was "horrible".
The catwalk beauty, who made her acting debut in 2012 movie “Anna Karenina”, landed a leading role in the series, in which she plays a young woman forced to look after her great-grandmother, reportedly.
"I couldn`t watch `Timeless` at first - I couldn`t let anyone watch it, I couldn`t hear it or see it, it was horrible,” she said.
"When you watch your own stuff, you can`t get past your own performance... It`s the same with modelling photos. I`m very critical of myself so I hate to look at my stuff but then you always want to improve. I managed to watch it in the end,” she added.
Later this year, the model will be seen in psychological thriller “The Face of an Angel”, indie film “Kids in Love” and drama “London Fields”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more
- Video alert! Divyanka Tripathi - Vivek Dahiya’s wedding teaser will inspire you to fall in love
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!