Cara Delevingne refused to watch herself onscreen
Los Angeles: British supermodel Cara Delevingne initially refused to watch her acting in TV series “Timeless” because she was convinced her performance was "horrible".
The catwalk beauty, who made her acting debut in 2012 movie “Anna Karenina”, landed a leading role in the series, in which she plays a young woman forced to look after her great-grandmother, reportedly.
"I couldn`t watch `Timeless` at first - I couldn`t let anyone watch it, I couldn`t hear it or see it, it was horrible,” she said.
"When you watch your own stuff, you can`t get past your own performance... It`s the same with modelling photos. I`m very critical of myself so I hate to look at my stuff but then you always want to improve. I managed to watch it in the end,” she added.
Later this year, the model will be seen in psychological thriller “The Face of an Angel”, indie film “Kids in Love” and drama “London Fields”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated